Friday, May 18, 2012

New Posts

For those of you who are visiting my site, please check my page links on a regular basis. When I make new posts to any of the pages, it will not show that a new post has been added. The only time a new post will show is when I add one to the homepage. I will do my best to let you know on the homepage when I'm adding a topic series to one of my pages so that you will know.  I'm currently working on a series for "heart helps," entitles Love Letters: Knowing God Through the Psalms (there are two posts right now, but several more will be added to this series). My goal is to have more content loaded to "home hints" by the end of next week. Today is the kids' last day of school, so we are headed out of town for the weekend to go visit our family and celebrate the 100 year anniversary of Tim's home church. It's always such a blessing to see family, as it rarely happens. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back to posting next week!

1 comment:

  1. stopped by your blog today and enjoyed your words. have a beautiful day... will be back to see more posts.:)

    ReplyDelete