Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Homemade Haven" How To

To make navigating around the site as simple as possible, I wanted to let you know how I'm doing my posts. As  I begin to load content, I will post under the subheadings of each page. So when you click on a page, such as "heart helps," the subheading and introduction will remain at the top (the writing that's in aqua). The posts will begin under the introduction, therefore you'll have to scroll down to see my posts. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having new posts be the first thing that you see. I chose to do them in this way so that new visitors to the site can easily find and read the explanation for each page. I am always open to suggestions and ideas for how to better navigate, so if you ever have a suggestion or idea please feel free to let me know! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment